Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Pulau Ubin


Welcome to Pulau Ubin!!!


On the boat...



It's been more than 10 years since I last cycled...


It's beautiful isnt it...








They juz cant wait to take a shot of me falling down...


That's the emo kid behind...


Group picx...


Break...


SunKissed!!!


Sorry... I really cant open my eyes...


All tired...


U r one lucky shit to be in a protected area if not we would have BBQ u!!!


Mudskippers...


Last destination...


HUNGRY and TIRED...


On the way back to mainland... Lucky us...

I expected more ppl... Well... abit disappointed at first but then we had a great time so doesnt matter... haha... The 6 of us always make things happen... Special thanks to our tour guide of the day Mr Johnson Huang... and Camera Provider Ms Ng Liting... haha... Shall end here... till then...

No comments:

 
Officially missing you - Tamia